EotwTimer admits

Discussion in 'Ban Report' started by stayontheground, May 9, 2019.

1. stayontheground

stayontheground New Member

Basically on f top i become f top 1 and they was wondering how I didn't want to tell them specifically but after i told people i was going on a pvp server, So i logged off but i had my other account still logged on which after i logged off my main account Eotwtimer said in chat that hes going to free cam my base and so on i have got proof of him saying that and he then said hes going to get on a client he then logged off and re joined within 20 seconds which is plenty time to log onto a different minecraft client, Once i said i screen shotted him saying this he logged back off and back on which he could of gone back onto a normal minecraft client. AGAIN I have proof saying this.

ArtificialAlex likes this.
  2. stayontheground

stayontheground New Member

I would like Prince to review the screen shots and evidence and him to make final decision since i think that his factions member alex will be bias

3. EOTWtimer // iSwift_

Please follow the ban report format! Thanks!

4. ArtificialAlex

ArtificialAlex Moderator
    Staff Member Mod Staff

5. EOTWtimer // iSwift_

Please also include the screenshot

6. OISpitfireIO

OISpitfireIO Helper
    Staff Member Helper Staff

Unfortunately someone saying they are going to freecam isn't sufficient evidence. So unless you can produce actual evidence of the player using freecam this report will need to be denied